Quad Cabins, Who Cruises In Them

you should email P&O to make mini suites and suites four berth.

Our minisuite on the Jewel was a four berth, it was really nice. We paid over $8000 for 10 days though (discounted). We originally had a 4 berth on deck 9 ($6200) but we upgraded.

It certainly looks as though P&O are listening or maybe they are running scared with the arrival of all the ships.

Paul

The only time I have had a quad cabin was my first cruise in the late 70's. I went with my girlfriend and we were bunked with two strangers. I can't tell you much about it as I was a) 18, b) first overseas trip, c) drank too much, d) it was the 70's ;) so e) combining a, c and d I was never in the cabin anyway :eek:

If I had of cruised with the kids when they were smaller I most definitely would have looked at a quad, but that's probably why I never cruised with the kids when they were smaller, because of what Bazz said :p

Personally I have cruised twin, triple and quad at different times. For us we look at price difference and who is travelling. We have no problem with quads (even with 4 adults) as we do not spend much time in the cabins anyway. Find Dawn cabins have ample space for four but Rhapsody a little more squashy especially with wardrobe space. For our next large family - 4 generations - cruise in January we have booked mostly twin (1 triple) because the price difference was minimal. :)

Archived