Mini-suite E731 on the Ruby how big is the balcony

CBCruiser1960

Is the balcony bigger on the Ruby, mini-suite E731, than the other mini-suites on the Emerald deck?
Yes. It extends towards the back and you'll have sort of an aft view. The extended section of the balcony does not have a clear railing. This will give you an idea of the size and the railing compared to other Emerald deck mini-suites:

ADminisuite2.jpg

Yes. It extends towards the back and you'll have sort of an aft view. The extended section of the balcony does not have a clear railing. This will give you an idea of the size and the railing compared to other Emerald deck mini-suites:

ADminisuite2.jpg

Thank you, that is a great picture.

We have had both E730 and 731. Balcony is delightful with 4 chairs and lots of room left over. Did find them a bit windier than balcony with 2 side barriers but the views were terrific. You will enjoy it.

Yup, it is almost double the size of the other Emerald Deck mini's. We were so spoiled that we just about won't go if we can't get one of those cabins (E 730 or E 731).

Do you have any pictures of your cabin/balcony? We'll be doing a B2B in January and I can't get enough pics. of our cabin. E730. Same thing.

Jules (my name too!:)

We had E728 recently on Sapphire and I would post my photos, but they exceed the resolution for Cruise Critic. These mini's are the exact same as others in layout, so go to Webshots and do a search for "Princess minisuites", and you'll see lots of photos. :)

We have sailed twice in E731 on CB and once in E730 on the Emerald. We have E731 booked on the Crown. Love the extended balcony and the views. We had a BB cabin on the Ruby, C752 but are back to E731. Be sure to mark it no upgrades.

Archived