V Australia ammenities?

AzEileen

Who has flown V Australia from US to Australia then on to New Zealand? We booked air fare from LAX for a November cruise and got a pretty good price. We will go to Sydney for about a 5 hour lay over then on to Auckland where we board ship. Return is direct from Sydney back to LAX. We booked economy fare. I'm looking for information about what type of ammenities they provide for this long flight. Ear buds? Blanket? Pillow? Eye covers? Tooth brush/paste? These are all items I've seen specified on other airlines but can't locate similar information on V Australia. Thanks for any help.

You can find this info on the V Australia website. Page is HERE.

Also, be sure that you are on a V Australia flight and not a DL operated flight codeshared to V Australia. You can get DL SkyMiles for the flights - be sure your SM number is in the reservation before you travel.

Who has flown V Australia from US to Australia then on to New Zealand? We booked air fare from LAX for a November cruise and got a pretty good price. We will go to Sydney for about a 5 hour lay over then on to Auckland where we board ship. Return is direct from Sydney back to LAX. We booked economy fare. I'm looking for information about what type of ammenities they provide for this long flight. Ear buds? Blanket? Pillow? Eye covers? Tooth brush/paste? These are all items I've seen specified on other airlines but can't locate similar information on V Australia. Thanks for any help.

We flew economy LAX to Sydney roundtrip and for us, had no complaiants. We had two meals- dinner and breakfast, a snack, all the coke I could drink, free beer and wine for DH, chips and crackers you could get when you wanted some, ear buds, blanket, pillow, eye covers but no toothbrush/paste. Quite a selection of fairly new movies plus some oldies, some television series, music and several games to play - all free. The flight attendants were polite and friendly. We flew Icelandair - price was right - between Seattle and Heathrow and the only thing free was a coke and peanuts on both flights. You had to pay for a sandwich meal ($15) or a salad meal($12).

I fly to and from Australia a few times a year and I LOVE V Australia. Great airplanes, good meals, GREAT crew, excellent entertainment also. You will have a good flight. I paid the extra $120 for the exit row seat and was glad I did.

James

• 3 weeks later...

Archived