Island Marketing or Stuart Cove???

QLUVS2CRUZ

Please give me details on your experience with either of these for the Ultimate Snorkel Experience...looks like they both go to the same places...I've heard good things about both...so which to choose???

Thanks for the advice!

Please give me details on your experience with either of these for the Ultimate Snorkel Experience...looks like they both go to the same places...I've heard good things about both...so which to choose???

Thanks for the advice!

Island Marketing is a third party middle man selling this tour. Stuart Cove is the tour operator.

This is a great adventure.. I'd book directly with the tour operator.

Island Marketing is a third party middle man selling this tour. Stuart Cove is the tour operator.

This is a great adventure.. I'd book directly with the tour operator.

Thanks! I read some posts from last year and someone mentioned jellyfish...do you happen to know if there are a lot of jellyfish in the water?

Thanks! I read some posts from last year and someone mentioned jellyfish...do you happen to know if there are a lot of jellyfish in the water?

jellyfish come and go with the season, weather and tide.. no telling when they will be in.

We haven't been bothered with them lately.

I snorkeled for the first time ever with Stuart Cove and they were wonderful! I was with DH and our two kids who were 9 and 11 I believe. They were really great with my 9 year old son. I would highly recommend them.

OK so now my question is about payment...Stuart Cove requires 100% payment at the time of booking, whereas Island Marketing only requires a deposit...

Is this anything to be worried about? I usually don't like to pay everything up front just in case we don't make the stop or something else happens. I don't have experience with either one, but maybe I'm worrying over nothing.

Archived