Valor vs. Freedom

I've only been on the Freedom, just got home a week ago. I can say that the kid and teen camps on the Freedom must be really good because you didn't see too many kids around, so I'm guessing they're all at the camp. I *think* it's newer than the Valor, but not positive.

I've been on both and don't think you can go wrong with either. I remember the Valor as a great experience, but then again, it was my first cruise. I would also suggest going with itinerary/price to choose, because the ships themselves are very similar. We were on the New Years cruise on the Freedom this past NYE and it was great...my only complaint is that the cruise ended on the 1st, so it's a bit of a rude awakening to have a big party on NYE only to have to leave the ship hours later...it would have been great if the cruise ended on the 2nd instead...oh well;)

Been on both ships and would lean toward The Valor. However, as others have made note of, the big factors would be comparing itineraries and costs. Sorry about the double post-it's the computer's fault of course-still like The Valor!

Archived