Can we walk to Tram from AJ Dock in Juneau

lesponline

Is it a pleasant/safe walk from the AJ Dock in Juneau to the Mt. Roberts Tramway. I have young children and older parents, but I've heard the line-ups for the shuttles can be very long. What would you recommend.

Thanks.

I can't answer your question, but can someone help me w/ where my ship will be, my computer can't read pdf files, I'll be on diamond princess May 25th, and I also have to go to the tram for my excursion, I would appreciate this so much

Is it a pleasant/safe walk from the AJ Dock in Juneau to the Mt. Roberts Tramway. I have young children and older parents, but I've heard the line-ups for the shuttles can be very long. What would you recommend.

Thanks.

It is a very safe walk and if you like to walk it is always nice to walk it.

Keith

It is at least a mile, and the shuttle buses, have short waits, load/unload quickly. MANY MORE people are on tours, and don't even take these buses. I have never, had any extensive waits, maybe 10 minutes at the most.

I can't answer your question, but can someone help me w/ where my ship will be, my computer can't read pdf files, I'll be on diamond princess May 25th, and I also have to go to the tram for my excursion, I would appreciate this so much
Your ship will be at the S. Franklin St. dock, not too far from the tram. You’ll be able to see where the tram station is by where the cables come down to the station.

Have you tried re-installing Adobe reader on your computer? Sometimes that’s all that it takes to fix a problem like you’re having.

Enjoy your trip. :)

Your ship will be at the S. Franklin St. dock, not too far from the tram. You’ll be able to see where the tram station is by where the cables come down to the station.

Have you tried re-installing Adobe reader on your computer? Sometimes that’s all that it takes to fix a problem like you’re having.

Enjoy your trip. :)

Thank you for looking that up for me, how do you re-install adobe reader, i keep getting a msg. saying i need to upgrade or install or (something) adobe reader. when i try and open pdt files, I get a bunch of letters that don't make sense, thanks :)

Thank you for looking that up for me, how do you re-install adobe reader, i keep getting a msg. saying i need to upgrade or install or (something) adobe reader. when i try and open pdt files, I get a bunch of letters that don't make sense, thanks :)
The simplest way to try to fix your problem is to browse to www.adobe.com and find the option to download Adobe reader there. You might have the option to open or save the file; I would save it. When it’s finished downloading, open / double-click the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install the latest version of the reader. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.

Archived