drydock for Radiance of the Seas happening?

Does anyone know if there are any new deck plans out for after dry-dock Radiance. I'm interested in where some of these new restaurants will be. I get descriptions, but it's very hard to picture. I know a couple of the areas will be at the back of the Windjammer in those serving areas that never got used.

Deck Plans will probably not be released until dry dock is completed. And they will not change that much except for the new cabins being installed where Breaker's Dining Room is currently located on Deck 4. Everything else is just having a name change.

The new dining venues are all going into locations that already exist. Just look at the current deck plans and it will give you the location.

• Giovanni's will replace Portofino on Deck 6
  • Samba's Grill will replace SeaView Cafe on Deck 12
  • Park Cafe will replace Solarium Cafe on Deck 11 in the Solarium
  • Chef's Table will replace the Card Room on Deck 6
  • Boardwalk Dog House will be incorporated in the Coffee Station outside the main entrance to the WJ on Deck 11
  • Rita's Cantina will be located on the starboard side as you exit to the back of the WJ on Deck 11
  • Izumi will be located on the port side outside as you exit to the back of the WJ on Deck 11

Dry-dock should be occurring after the 5-day repositioning cruise along the West Coast next week. My friend will be on the SD to BC leg.

Well, at least thats the last I heard.

has anyone taken photos of Radiance's current (May 2011) dry dock

yet??

has anyone taken photos of Radiance's current (May 2011) dry dock

yet??

This is the best I can do, a picture of Radiance en route from Vancouver to dry dock in Victoria after concluding the last cruise in Vancouver:

P1020781.jpg?t=1306124567

Archived