Vista Deck - Solstice

cotton93

Hoping someone can help me out here, looking at booking Solstice for Singapore to Sydney, cabin 8252 ...... need to know if we would be overlooking lifeboats, or would we be better to go up to Panorama deck?

TIA

Regards

Thanks guys for your replies, will be our first time sailing with Celebrity, picked this cabin from all the great info I have been reading on here, but just wasn't sure were the lifeboats are. :)

This cruise is a long way out not until November 2012, really looking forward to cruising with Celebrity and on the Solstice. :D

We sailed many Royal Caribbean Ships, tried Celebrity a few times, Constellation, Zenith, Solstice x2, we won't be going back to RCL, did one last cruise on Grandeur of the Seas March 2010, that confirmed it, Celebrity much more to our likings in terms of cuisine, atmosphere etc etc.

Solstice was fantastic, think about it, went in 2009, would we have gone back again in 2011 if we weren't impressed, and 2nd time we were in Aqua Class....ate in BLU, was great!

I was going to reply that you'll love the ship and itinerary, but looking at your past sailings you've already done this intinerary and some other spectacular itineraries. So instead of saying anything, I'll just sit here and be jealous.:) Have a great cruise.

Thanks, we had a fabulous time on Legend even though it was just after Sep 11, therefore a lot of cancellations. :D

We love the sea days on these long cruises.

We sailed many Royal Caribbean Ships, tried Celebrity a few times, Constellation, Zenith, Solstice x2, we won't be going back to RCL, did one last cruise on Grandeur of the Seas March 2010, that confirmed it, Celebrity much more to our likings in terms of cuisine, atmosphere etc etc.

Solstice was fantastic, think about it, went in 2009, would we have gone back again in 2011 if we weren't impressed, and 2nd time we were in Aqua Class....ate in BLU, was great!

We too are looking forward to sailing with Celebrity to compare to see if it suits us, by what I have read on here I think it will be great. :)

Hoping someone can help me out here, looking at booking Solstice for Singapore to Sydney, cabin 8252 ...... need to know if we would be overlooking lifeboats, or would we be better to go up to Panorama deck?

TIA

Regards

Your cabin is Starboard side at the end of hump.This is a go area near the elevators. My Solstice cabin was on portside (same area) and we liked the cabin and being close to elevators.

Link to sticky on Solstice Cabins:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Archived