Video on you tube posted is awesome

This was just posted on youtube last evening, not sure if anyone shared it yet, but I'm glad I came across it. Its really cool, mostly Royal ships.

http://www.gadling.com/2011/05/10/video-of-the-day-cruise-ship-time-lapse/?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk3%7C212995

I love this video! The man behind the camera is on CC as well-he had posted this up previously. I believe he worked for the cruiseline, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Great to watch, either way!

Yes the person who made the video was in charge of the video/media on board one of the ships or something like that, so had access to places where he could put the cameras out for long timelapse shots. In fact the thread where he posted it is in this forum - I saw it just a couple days ago, it's probably a few pages back.

This was just posted on youtube last evening, not sure if anyone shared it yet, but I'm glad I came across it. Its really cool, mostly Royal ships.

http://www.gadling.com/2011/05/10/video-of-the-day-cruise-ship-time-lapse/?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk3%7C212995

Great video . I think this man has many more because i have seen others on you tube just like it . He works for RCI.

Archived