Shops on Explorer of the Seas

Hi

Travelling on Explorer in November and was wondering what type of shops were onboard? I take it there is somewhere to buy large water bottles / Diet coke crisps/chips etc for nibbling on in the cabin or do you have to smuggle Tayto cheese and onion and Mars Bars in the luggage lol!!!? (Tayto is a world famous, so long as your world consists of Ireland, brand of crisp/chips and other potato snacks!!!!;))

Hi there! I've been on Explorer and I'm going back on in December. As far as I can remember, there is a few shops in the Grand Prominade of the ship and there is one that has typical finds like: candy bars, sun block, pain pills, souvineer stuff and yes maybe even some chips. But you will pay a hefty price:eek:. We live right next to Hershey, PA where they make a lot of chocolate bars and often we get a craving for candy bars when we're on vacation so I know what you mean. In the Grand Prominade section there is also a place called 'Cafe Prominade' that serves sandwiches, pizza and pastries and hot drinks most hours of the day at no extra charge. There ares many, many CC members here that know that ship much better than I do, keep searching here and you'll get all the info you need. Good to here from Ireland, and welcome!:)

Hi

Travelling on Explorer in November and was wondering what type of shops were onboard? I take it there is somewhere to buy large water bottles / Diet coke crisps/chips etc for nibbling on in the cabin or do you have to smuggle Tayto cheese and onion and Mars Bars in the luggage lol!!!? (Tayto is a world famous, so long as your world consists of Ireland, brand of crisp/chips and other potato snacks!!!!;))

Water comes out of the tap.

It is free, so do not worry about water.

If you want to eat in your cabin, call room service. There is a standard menu but they will try to get anything you request. There are full meals as well as snacks available.

Also, as another poster said, the Cafe Promenade is open 24 hours.

You can also take food from the Windjammer back to your cabin.

Archived