Copenhagen Questions

Our group of four will arrive at Pier C245 in Copenhagen on a Monday at 8:00 and depart at 5:00 pm.

We would like to see the Mermaid, take a taxi to Tivoli gardens. From there we will take a walking tour that is pre-paid. The tour is from 10:30 to noon and will end up at the Rosenborg Castle.

We would like to try a pub style Danish lunch.

We will probably tour the Castle from 1:30 to 3:00 pm. Hopefully this will leave us plenty of time to arrive back at the ship. Not sure of the distance, traffic congestion or cost by cab.

My main question is approximately how much Danish Krona we would require for the Taxi's and a light lunch with beer. I do know the cost for the castle.

Suggestions for lunch near the Castle would also be much appreciated.

Cheers.

I would take bus number 26 from just outside the pier and get of at indiakaj and walk up to the little mermaid from there.

From there you can either take bus number 26 to Tivoli or take a taxi.

For a lunch near Rosenborg i would suggest these smørrebrøds (open faced sandwich) restaurants.

Ida Davisen

Sankt Nikolai Restaurant

Restaurant Told & Snaps

Slotskælderen hos Gitte Kik

The Royal Café

A taxi from the the pier to tivoli would be around 150 DKK but more expensive if you split the trip up because you will have to pay the starting fee of 24 DKK twice.

A good lunch with a beer would be around 150-250 DKK depending on where you eat.

Archived