Which cruise line???

Kilikikina

You are correct! We thought Bahamas because that's the obvious and most travelled to when you are on a 3 or 4 day from the East coast. Or at least that is how I think of it. I'd rather go to Bermuda. I have been on a Western Caribbean cruise, so I wouldn't mind going back to Key West. Cozumel I could leave.

And yes, it will be in the fall. :(

If you'd rather go to Bermuda, check out Explorer of the Seas from New Jersey, which does 5 day cruises there.

You are correct! We thought Bahamas because that's the obvious and most travelled to when you are on a 3 or 4 day from the East coast. Or at least that is how I think of it. I'd rather go to Bermuda. I have been on a Western Caribbean cruise, so I wouldn't mind going back to Key West. Cozumel I could leave.

And yes, it will be in the fall. :(

Well, then, you know all about the Hurricane Season months!! Doubt you can do a 3-4 day to Bermuda, because there isn't one. From where would you be flying? How many cruises have you been on?

We will be flying out of Denver. I have been on only 2 cruises, both in Oct. Which I happen to like, I think the weather is perfect.

If you are leaving in Oct, take a look at Celebrity's Millennium out of Maimi.

It does 4 and 5 day cruises. The food on the Millennium will be much better than what you will experience on NCL, Carnival or Royal Caribbean.

enjoy!

Kel:)

And.....the standard cabins are T.I.N.Y. I was on the Sovereign 4-night to Nassau and Coco Cay years ago (OK to Ho hum). TINY cabin!! Walking sideways is a good explanation!

LOL! On our last Monarch cruise -- DH and I were in a JS, and we had friends (in an OV) come up to our balcony for sail-away. Our friend overheard me bemoaning the fact that Monarch's JS's lacked the usual walk-in closet. "I've got your walk-in closet" he said -- "I'm sleeping in it!" :p

We will be flying out of Denver. I have been on only 2 cruises, both in Oct. Which I happen to like, I think the weather is perfect.

I'm originally from Denver! Lived there for over 40 years. Took my first two cruises while living there (1977, 1978. The Love Boat! Seven night-Mexican Riviera cruises) Flew from Denver many, many times to FL ports for nothing less than 7-night cruises It's a good 4-hour flight, and anything less than 7 nights was just not worth it The ONLY short cruise I ever took, flying from Denver, was in 1995. Flew from Denver to LAX for a 4-night cruise on the RCI Viking Serenade. Long flights, and a short "not worth the effort" cruise, that pretty much sucked! Personally, I would NEVER fly that long for what is basically a 3-4 night "party" cruise. And, as an airline employee, I'm sure you know that you will be among the LAST to be accomodated as a result of over-booking or delays. Good luck, anyway!

Archived