Deposit rules for suites?

TrinaLC

I recall that the deposit rules may have changed for suites, but I haven't found the information on the website.

I'm interested in booking a suite a year out from now, but so far in advance it is possible my plans could change.

Can someone please post what the rules are around getting a deposit back on a suite? Penthouse type category, e.g. AA, AB, AC (I still haven't figured out the new nomenclature!)

Remember to ask for the "EBR" Early Booking Rate. In addition, it looks like you are a Lattitudes member and there is now an OBC offered on many upcoming sailings so keep that in mind as well. :)

Remember to ask for the "EBR" Early Booking Rate. In addition, it looks like you are a Lattitudes member and there is now an OBC offered on many upcoming sailings so keep that in mind as well. :)

Better yet they still have the $300 OBC promo for booking suites 9+ months ahead.

My original question still stands, though. I can't make hide nor hair of that schedule on the NCL site. (What a quaint expression, no?!)

Can I get my deposit back on a suite for a 7 day cruise 90 days or more out?

My original question still stands, though. I can't make hide nor hair of that schedule on the NCL site. (What a quaint expression, no?!)

Can I get my deposit back on a suite for a 7 day cruise 90 days or more out?

Cancel more than 120 days out and you get your money back. Otherwise, they keep some percentage of your money: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=IndivTermsConditions#cancellation

Start reading at this bit: FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AS OF 1/1/11

and scroll down to:

Cruise Days: All Cruise Lengths

Garden Villas, Courtyard Villas and Specialty Suites

(Categories: A1, AA, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7; S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 and S9)

Archived