Best Cabin on Decks 7,8 or 9

ekco

Has anyone got a best standard cabin number with an unobstructed view (that also means not looking at the smokers on deck 8, lol) on decks 7,8 or 9? Any ideas would be welcome.:):):)

Jan

Thanks RR. Had a look on that site and find their decks plans better than Thomson. So, why the cabins on that side of the ship? Also, are the cabins at the rear quieter in as much as not much traffic. You know I'm anti-social, lol.

Is it me or has anyone had the problem that there was no reply box on the threads this evening? I'm upstairs on the tablet now and can reply on here.

Jan,

in 2004, our "old" cabin was 7516, port side quite near the front. Had a nice unobstructed view and we had it 2 years running. Haven't been back since, so hope it's still ok!

Being smokers, this year we have booked deck 8 near the door!

kate

I have stayed in cabin 8526 on the port side and it's opposite 8026 on the starboard side. They are both forward on deck 8. I would have no hesitation booking the same again. There is just one thing, being at the sharp end in rough weather, it does make a loud bang as the ship smacks down into the waves and there is noticebly more motion than midships. But as I said earlier I would book the same again if it was available .

being at the sharp end in rough weather, it does make a loud bang as the ship smacks down into the waves and there is noticebly more motion than midships. .

Sharp "end" :D I "bow" to your Knowledge ;)

It's more fun trying to stay in the bunk :D

But have to admit, your right about the slapping against the bow, it can get rather noisy in choppy waters.

Archived