Will I find these on Voyager of the Seas?

We are 1st time cruisers on RCI, and not sure what they provide in the cabins/on the ship. I don't want to assume we'll find them only to discover otherwise.

hair conditioner

hair dryer

self-serve laundry

shampoo

soap (bath and facial)

free room service (naturally we tip)

There is a hair dryer, but some find it kind of weak, so they bring their own anyway.

Soap is supplied. We bring our own shampoo and conditioner. They have a 2 in 1 product that is awful.

There is no self-serve laundry.

Room service is free, except between midnight and 5am when they charge a nominal service fee.

hair conditioner - NO (it's a all in one shampoo)

hair dryer - YES but depending on your hair if you will like it. I have very short fine hair and it works fine. Coarse, long, thick hair - no

self-serve laundry - NO

shampoo - all in one shampoo conditioner from a container on the wall

soap (bath and facial) - bath soap - container on the wall. bar soap in the bathroom - my husband always brings a regular sized one that he likes to use

free room service (naturally we tip) - yes free but midnight to 3 or 5 am there is a fee of $3.95 (I think if I remember correctly - I'm usually asleep at that time)

Have a great trip

At the risk of asking something that's been asked a million times already, what are the laundry and dry cleaning prices on RCCL?

It's been a couple of years (summer 2009) since I was on the Monarch and (of course) that was a short cruise. Going on the Voyager this year for Christmas so we might need some dry cleaning done.

Thx.

Archived