Vintages Freedom?

What type of snacks are served with your wine in Vintages on Freedom, please? I thought I'd read that all the Vintages are going to be serving the "tapas" for a fee like on Oasis and Allure. On Navigator in Jan. there were several offerings displayed and the bartender referred to these as tapas, but they were just pieces of some sort of fish, some crumbly cheese, and raw mussles. Ugh! No charge. I loved the former snacks served on other ships that included cheeses, fruit, crackers or bread, and sometimes a tuna pate.

We we're on Freedom the week of May 8th. We went to Vintages each day at least once to have a glass of wine. Normally they gave us little plates with differant types of cheese, crackers or cracker sticks, and a few pieces of fruit. That type of thing. You can always ask for more. We liked all of it and it was very good with our wine. Be happy to answer any more questions!

Archived