Food options near La Quinta in Brooklyn

karatemom2

We will be staying at the La Quinta in Brooklyn for one night prior to our cruise departure the following day. We will be getting in to JFK around 8 p.m., but being from California for us it will feel like 5 p.m. We really just want to go right to our hotel and settle in for the evening, but I do have to make sure the family gets fed. Should we pick up food on the way or is there some place next the hotel where we could get a bite at that hour? I'm a bit nervous about walking anywhere but maybe there is a pizza place that will deliver? Any and all advice welcome!!

We will be staying at the La Quinta in Brooklyn for one night prior to our cruise departure the following day. We will be getting in to JFK around 8 p.m., but being from California for us it will feel like 5 p.m. We really just want to go right to our hotel and settle in for the evening, but I do have to make sure the family gets fed. Should we pick up food on the way or is there some place next the hotel where we could get a bite at that hour? I'm a bit nervous about walking anywhere but maybe there is a pizza place that will deliver? Any and all advice welcome!!

there is a pizza place just down the block from the hotel on 3rd avenue called villa mia pizza. they do deliver. you can look them up at villamiapizza.com

There is really nothing very close by to walk to but most of the neighborhood restaurants deliver. Just Google "Park Slope Restaurants" and you will come up with all kinds of options---every kind of cuisine available. If you feel like venturing out--take a cab up to 5th Ave or 7th Ave down around Carroll St (next one below 1st St)--restaurants galore.

Marge

Archived