Navigator of Seas, Which nights are formal ?

Hi,

Just booked Navigator of the seas from Rome (east Med cruise) leaving on Sunday in three weeks time to Greece, Turkey, etc. I would like to pre book Chops Grill but not on a formal night, anyone know which nights are formal on this Cruise ?

Thanks in advance.

This route just started a few weeks ago so not a lot of info yet. Twiggers does have a thread that she was hoping to do a live report on, but haven't seen anything since leaving Rome. Hoping to hear lots of good reports over the next few weeks as people return.

We're booked on same ship and route for July. When I made my reservations with RCCL, they told me the formal nights would be the evenings of the two sea days.

Twiggers should be posting early next week at the latest. She's been promising a thorough review of the ship and ports and is on it now. Look for it. She started the live report with her pre-cruise stay but nothing since sailing.

Archived