online checkin

Forgive me if these topic has been brought up. I was signing on to RC website and it offers online checkin. I have only cruised once, two years ago out of Balimore, we are leaving from baltimore again. Should I do online checkin? I still have to wait in line don't I? Or is there a special line for this and is it shorter? Thanks and happy cruising!!!

When you do online check in it makes it faster at the pier when you go to check in. You will print out a form after final payment called your Setsail Pass...all the info you entered online will be in a bar code on that paper..when you get to the pier they just scan that..take your credit card, check your ID and you are ready to go..

Yes, you should check in online. Granted, you will still have to stand in line at the port but this will make sure they & you have all the information needed to cruise. When you get to the port you hand them your check-in papers they scan them, look at your passport, and then get you your sea-pass ship card/room key. It's made the old time of 15 minutes+ to check in dip down to barely 5 minutes...if you don't count the standing in line part of course. :)

You won't get any other documentation so you need to check in online. The program walks you thru the process. The last step is to print your documentation. Bring that with you and it will speed the check=in process at the pier. You also will be given a chance to order luggage tags.

Archived