Nachi Food

StringerBell

We just booked the day at NachiCocum in Cozumel. I see the menu and it looks great! Can you only choose one thing per person from each course of can you order multiple items. I guess, is it just three course or is it all you can eat? Thanks!

We just booked the day at NachiCocum in Cozumel. I see the menu and it looks great! Can you only choose one thing per person from each course of can you order multiple items. I guess, is it just three course or is it all you can eat? Thanks!

It's one 3-course meal per person - appetizer, entree, and dessert, and of course all you can drink (non-alcoholic as well as alcohol drinks) - but we never seem to make it to the dessert. It was all we could eat;-) LOL

We visited Nachi a couple of years ago and I don't really think they keep up with who gets what. We never made to dessert either. They give a lot of food and everything we tried was delicious. I love Nachi and can't wait to go back one day. You will have a wonderful time.

Everyone above is right! I am just back from the Glory last week & we spent our Cozumel day at Nachi... we ordered all three courses at once (right around lunch time) and then stuffed ourselves like pigs!! lol The food is delicious and they give you ALOT of it! If possible, I would suggest maybe ordering one course at a time to space everything out and get a taste of everything (and not end up with tummy aches like us!). :D

PS - Their nachos and guac are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I totally agree about Nachi, it was the best day of our Cruise last year. There were 7 of us and we had a blast! The food is good and there will be plenty, try the nachos they were delicious. You will have an awesome time, we can't wait to go back.

My sister and I order each of the courses separately and individually then share. I'll order an appetizer, then about an hour later she'll order one, then about an hour later I order an entree.......and on and on......but rarely do we make it to dessert either.

She isn't a sun person and rather than sit out on the beach, Carlos usually puts us at a 6 top table right next to the beach.......we usually have lots of our Cruise Critic Crazies friends there with us and we kind of use that table for people to come and go from......She watchs purses and cameras while everyone else is coming and going from various activties.

I agree also about Nachi!! We were a group 9 there in April. Some of use ordered all everything at one time. The other few ordered appetizers and shared then entrees and shared. A couple of us had dessert. It's a lot of good food and nice drinks too. We didn't want to leave!

It was 3 course, but everything was huge and we were quickly stuffed and drank quite a bit so we only got to sample some of the ice cream. Excellent food. Tara still says that those were the best tacos she's ever had.

Our group of 9 were there last Tuesday and the food was wonderful and when we got ready to leave our waiter Joseph got us a air conditioned van in less that five min......... the cost was 34$ so we all split the cost..... Our day was great and we will go back again.

While we were there someone had a wedding right in front of us and that was also pretty neat!!!

Their guacamole is fantastic, as is their coconut ice cream!

coconut ice cream?????

I've never been able to try dessert too full from all the other wonderful food. I plan to try it next time we're there in August.:D

I only wish Nachi would do a 7 day all inclusive deal, it is so hard to leave and go back to the ship, they really take care of you and the drinks and food are top notch. They only want to make sure you a have a great day at their location and don't worry about whether you have one or two appetizers. It's the best deal going on an excursion that i have found.

jeff

We did Nachi for the first time on our last cruise in February. We both agree that it is now our place anytime we are in Coz! A 3 course lunch is the rule, but Carlos asked us early on if we wanted some of their famous guacamole. We munched on it (he refilled our chips a coupla times without us asking) until lunch time and still got the whole 3 course lunch.

Oh, and Vanilla, just let your waiter know when you are ready for a taxi. They'll have it there and waiting for you in no time! :D

We were just there on Tuesday May 31. Nachi is great, and we will definitely go back the next time we are in Cozumel. The cab ride down there is $15 (cabs are completely regulated and standardized, so the price is fixed), no matter how many are in your cab, up to 4. The ride back is the same price, and they will call a cab as soon as you are ready to leave. The food was great! My wife and I each had grilled grouper, and the portions were huge.

We were just there on Tuesday May 31. Nachi is great, and we will definitely go back the next time we are in Cozumel. The cab ride down there is $15 (cabs are completely regulated and standardized, so the price is fixed), no matter how many are in your cab, up to 4. The ride back is the same price, and they will call a cab as soon as you are ready to leave. The food was great! My wife and I each had grilled grouper, and the portions were huge.

How was the Grouper? We have booked Nachi for our Honeymoon Cruise on the Oasis in November! After reading this thread, not like I wasn't before, but now really excited to go there. Every post I have read has been positive. When I made the reservation it asked if we were celebrating anything and what. It is our honeymoon with this info, does anyone know if they do something special for this?

The beach is beautiful - looks like a commercial. The kids and adults all had a blast! The pool was great - drinks great (try a dirty monkey). The guac and nachos were great. The kids were so busy playing they didn't really want to stop for lunch but amazingly all made it to the table when the ice cream arrivied! The coconut ice cream was outstanding (as everyone else has already told you!) There is no problem getting a taxi back to the ship! :p

Ok, now that you all have teased the ones of us who have not gone, let's see the food pictures:D Thanks for all the positive remarks, this place sounds awesome, can't wait to go in November.:)

We booked our cruise to the Western Car about 60 days out last year and Nachi was full. I sent an inquiry off today to see if we can go in November.

Two questions for those of you who have been lucky to go there:

Is there shade, umbrellas, palapas??

Is it an easy entry into the ocean? (bad knee) Is it rocky--will I need water shoes?

Thank you for your help!

Karen

Archived