Co-co Cay lockers?

essgee_ca

First, my apologies if this question has already been asked. I did look back 5 pages and couldn't find it.

Are there lockers on/near the beach at Co-co cay? I will be traveling solo and will want to take pictures as well as enjoy the beach and swimming. Obviously I don't want to leave my camera and other valuables laying in the sand while I wade and swim in the water. I could always make a couple trips on the tenders but that would be time consuming not to mention a nuisance.

Thanks

I'm going to Coco Cay for the first time this Sept, not sure about lockers except that on RCCL website under ship excursions for Nassau it does say lockers and inquire onboard. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

First, my apologies if this question has already been asked. I did look back 5 pages and couldn't find it.

Are there lockers on/near the beach at Co-co cay? I will be traveling solo and will want to take pictures as well as enjoy the beach and swimming. Obviously I don't want to leave my camera and other valuables laying in the sand while I wade and swim in the water. I could always make a couple trips on the tenders but that would be time consuming not to mention a nuisance.

Thanks

We did not use them, but there are lockers next to the shed where they give details about jetboating. It will be to the top-left from the little harbor on Coco Cay. We found a great little spot there and enjoyed the iguanas, snorkeling with a stingray and 'sunning' in the shade. For details see http://www.*****.com/Coco%20Cay.html

The lockers are right behind the building you see in the picture with the kayaks on the beach. Enjoy!

In actuality, you won't be THAT far from your stuff if you're just taking a dip...you'll easily be able to keep an eye on your stuff. Of course, that's not true if you're doing an excursion, hence the lockers for those folks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What is the cost for the lockers and how big are they?:confused:

We went ~2 years ago, so my memory might be a bit foggy, they were either half or third lockers, not overly big, but big enough for a couple of towels and my wifes purse (her travel purse is quite sizable). As for the cost, I really do not remember, but assume like $5. Also, they are the type of lockers that once locked, you only get to open them once. Aka, take out they key to lot it, but when you put the key back in, the locker will stay unlocked until you pay again. So do not plan to be getting stuff in and out of it during the day, put stuff in when you go snorkeling/swimming, then get it out when you want your stuff again.

Archived