Monaco grand prix

lexus man

Great view of the Ferrari-chartered Legend on my TV at the moment.Wonder why their cars are going so slowly?

I believe Ferrari use the Legend every year - wouldn't be great to be there! Fascinating race - we would have loved Jenson to have won, but the podium was not too bad. And Mr. Alonso's Ferrari went pretty quickly.:)

Yes. We haven't long left the Legend at Monte and saw them building the pits and putting the crash barriers out. I imagine the crew have a wonderful time this week. Many years ago we went on what was called a "Goodwood experience" involving the Orient Express down to Nice, lunch in the Cafe de Paris with access to the Terrace for the Race, and then Concorde home. I don't suppose an equivalent week-end exists anymore.

We are big Formula 1 fans in our house. Do you mean that during the Monaco race weekend, Ferrari stays on the Legend? We'll be on the Legend this summer. My husband will be in his glory if he walks the same halls that Schumi did!

We are big Formula 1 fans in our house. Do you mean that during the Monaco race weekend, Ferrari stays on the Legend? We'll be on the Legend this summer. My husband will be in his glory if he walks the same halls that Schumi did!

My impression is that Ferrari use the Legend for hospitality (known chez nous as hostility) rather than for the team, though no doubt the drivers etc. have to appear to do their duty for sponsors etc., and though some of the staff are thrilled about it, it does represent very hard work for them as having spent a fortune Ferrari expect a lot from them!

MSC doesn't drive for Ferrari any more. He hasn't for about six years!

Yes. I know he's now with Mercedes, but I was assuming that at one time he was sure to have walked the Legend halls as he was the big cheese for many years. We do love having him back on the track. Hope to see him in Austin next year.:)

Archived