Indy Med vs Jewel Baltic???

Lisou

Bonjour,

Debating over cruises. We are still debating...I have put a hold on the Vision`s short Baltic + repo (Stockholm to Istanbul) and also on the Indy`s Spain/Portugal/Canary Islands cruises but now am debating making some changes. Due to unforseen circumstances, it seems as though the Vision 20 day cruise + 7 extra days (flights + extra exploring days) will no longer be feasible for us:(. So it`s back to the drawing board...I was really hoping on doing a Baltic cruise (only part of Europe I have not explored) so I am now debating over the Jewel`s 12 night baltic cruise out of Harwich (much simpler) OR the Independence`s 12 night Spain/Portugal/Carnary Island cruise???

I prefer the itinerary of the Jewel but prefer the timing and the ship of the Indy. My daughter is 8 so she would probably prefer the Indy? However, I am not familiar with Jewel so not sure what they have to offer?

If anyone has insights or advice on these ships or their itineraries, I would appreciate hearing from you!

Merci!!!

I would read up about each ship on the respective Cruise Critic board and also go to the cruise lines web site so you get a feel for what each cruise ship has to offer and try to figure out which ship coupled with the itinerary will work best for you and your family.

Keith

Archived