RCI/Interval International Perks?

grotbags

Check out opinions on the timeshare users group forums about this. Most posters feel it's not a good deal to exchange a timeshare week considering your t/s levy/maintenance fee has to be factored into the cruise price. Plus Celeb & RCCL don't discount so I don't see any advantage to use a t/s exchange company for a cruise.

In the end, do all the math and see if it could work for you.

I've booked through RCI once or twice and got a little less OBC than when booking through a membership warehouse club. The one advantage we found was that they did not charge a service fee each time we rode the price drops whereas the warehouse club did. And I think RCI charged a fee for booking but I got the feeling when I started to do another one that might be negotiable.

j

Does anyone know if RCI/Interval International receive any perks when cruising with Celebrity?

I am not quite sure I understand your question.

Who are you talking about receiving the perks as you refer to RCI itself receiving perks? Is it any RCI member, someone booking through their online TA, someone exchanging a week (or using points)?

What type of perks are you referring to? A discounted price, OBCs, comped specialty restaurant, cabin upgrade, fluffier slippers?

Archived