Artist Loft on Marina - current activities?

Tamlyth

Although our cruise on Marina isn't until Sept, I was wondering what kind of activities have been offered in the Artist Loft. The only references I have found were for the initial sailings which listed watercolors and some photography. Does anyone know what kind of activities have happened recently?

Thanks in advance!

Although our cruise on Marina isn't until Sept, I was wondering what kind of activities have been offered in the Artist Loft. The only references I have found were for the initial sailings which listed watercolors and some photography. Does anyone know what kind of activities have happened recently?

Thanks in advance!

but on the east bound TA it was photography and collage. LuAnn

Thanks LuAnn,

It helps to know that they did a bit of photography as that would get me in there. Fiber art would too, as well as any needlecraft on the go, even on a port intensive cruise.

Cheers,

Annette

Yes, Marina does have needlework in Horizons. There was a very active group on the crossing in April.

and it was fun!! And they gave out "kits" which were really nice...that made up into make-up bags, eyeglass cases etc....I'm working on my 2nd one now and plan to order more from the company that makes them...I did embroidery years ago and I'm now back into it thanks to Marina!! LuAnn

Archived