I can't decide which cruise

Jenna1983

I want to take. It's been a while since my last cruise (2009) and I feel like a rookie again.

I'm torn between:

Victory

Dream (Eastern Caribbean)

Glory (Eastern)

Freedom (8 day Eastern- did the same route on Liberty)

Has anyone done the other itineraries? Cons/Pros to them? I've been on Glory/Vicory so the ship itself really doesn't matter to me.

What are the price differences?? How far are you from the ports?? I would not pay the same for Victory because it is missing a few things that are nicer on the other ships, so price would make a difference to me.

Id love eastern too, but then Iv done too many western since I mostly cruise from the gulf, so to me a true eastern is highly desired and more expensive than western.

We had a big selection to choose from for our Christmas cruise and picked the Dream because it was the newest ship and Port Canaveral is closer to our SC home.

If you're like us, you've done all the ports a couple of times, and the ship is what's important. We liked the idea of being on a newer ship with more amenities than the others.

No matter what, I have to fly to a port because the week I'm looking at has a cruise from Baltimore to Bermuda. No thanks! lol

Glory is the most expensive at around $1300 for two people. Freedom is about $1150 for 2 people (eight days). Dream is around $1100 for two people. Victory is around $900 for two people.

Airfare is most expensive to San Juan; however, not by much and there's a free flight for one of us.

I've been on Victory. It was fine. I've been on Glory. It was fine. I guess I'm more looking at Ports. I did the Freedom cruise but felt like I didn't see much in Tortola (someone with me lost their ID and we had to get back to the ship) but it seems odd to repeat. San Juan has basically completely different ports that I'll doubt I'll get to unless I'd do this cruise.

It's stressing me out and really shouldn't be! haha

Archived