Survey NCL Site

cabincop

I was on NCL web site and was asked to fill out a detailed survey. It asked what I liked and didn't like what they could do to make it better and various other questions. I said things like disembarkation in NY is a mess, I also said they need to enforce chair rules by the pool, I felt the dining room staff was understaffed and that was why you usually have a 2hr meal. But I also said how great the crew and staff were. Anyway I told them why I love NCL but also what I felt they could do better in. I am wondering if anyone else had this survey given to them on the NCL website. It asked alot about there website and I said it seemed to be down alot. So who else filled it out? It took about 20minutes and makes me feel like NCL is listening to us. Thanks all. This is my first thread:D

I don't recall if I've ever filled out a survey on their web site, is that the popup that annoyingly comes up every once in a while when I open their web site?

I'm on their web site a lot and have only been down a couple of times, I guess I've been lucky.

You have some valid points and there is always room for improvement in all companies. Although from what I'm hearing (never left from NY) the problems with NY disembarkation is out of NCL's control thats port and customs issues.

Yes I do believe NCL is listening, they monitor these boards and I've seen a few times where they have posted in response.

You have some valid points and there is always room for improvement in all companies. Although from what I'm hearing (never left from NY) the problems with NY disembarkation is out of NCL's control thats port and customs issues.

Well, I have left from NY, and having done a "walk off with your own luggage" in NY, the problem is caused by NCL having NO system in place for this type of disembarkation, telling no one where to gather or when, and thus allowing huge crowds of people to form all trying to get off the ship at the same time, and then insisting that people drag their luggage in long lines all over the ship in order to disembark. They don't do this with tenders, they should not do it with disembarkation. Once we finally got off the ship (after giving our luggage an hour walking tour of Deck 7), we had no waiting for customs/immigration, the problem was all NCL's and all of their making.

I was on NCL web site and was asked to fill out a detailed survey. It asked what I liked and didn't like what they could do to make it better and various other questions. I said things like disembarkation in NY is a mess, I also said they need to enforce chair rules by the pool, I felt the dining room staff was understaffed and that was why you usually have a 2hr meal. But I also said how great the crew and staff were. Anyway I told them why I love NCL but also what I felt they could do better in. I am wondering if anyone else had this survey given to them on the NCL website. It asked alot about there website and I said it seemed to be down alot. So who else filled it out? It took about 20minutes and makes me feel like NCL is listening to us. Thanks all. This is my first thread:D

The survey I took only asked about the website itself and information provided.

Well, I have left from NY, and having done a "walk off with your own luggage" in NY, the problem is caused by NCL having NO system in place for this type of disembarkation, telling no one where to gather or when, and thus allowing huge crowds of people to form all trying to get off the ship at the same time, and then insisting that people drag their luggage in long lines all over the ship in order to disembark. They don't do this with tenders, they should not do it with disembarkation. Once we finally got off the ship (after giving our luggage an hour walking tour of Deck 7), we had no waiting for customs/immigration, the problem was all NCL's and all of their making.

Not sure why you felt the need to jump on me. I stated quite clearly that this was just something I had heard. In no way was I telling the OP that they should not have put this in their survey if that was what their opinion was.

Archived