INSANITY weight loss buddy wanted or just a weight loss buddy in general?

CruiseSwag

Hey guys, I am going to start Insanity for the second time and I am looking for a buddy.

I know Insanity is tough and hard to do but if anything I could just use a weight loss buddy that does another type of exercise i.e the gym to motivate each other.

What do you say?

Hey guys, I am going to start Insanity for the second time and I am looking for a buddy.

I know Insanity is tough and hard to do but if anything I could just use a weight loss buddy that does another type of exercise i.e the gym to motivate each other.

What do you say?

What is "Insanity"? Is it worse than a "body boot camp"?

Insanity is a weight loss program in which in 60 days you'll have a different body. The first few days is bad, you start with the fit test and then you do it weekly or biweekly. It comes with a calendar, it is DVD but I downloaded the workout videos online.

I guess is kind of tough but you'll be drowning in your own sweat. The work out videos last from 20-40 minutes and it works me out more than the gym.

Plus you can do it in your own home.

Let me know if you want to be my buddy if not you can do something else.

I'll be more than happy to do what I can to encourge you, however I believe I'll stick with my body boot camp work outs in the gym.

Best of luck to you. You can do anything you set your mind to doing. Never say "I Can't" I remember my mother used to always say "I can't never could do anything".

I started Insanity (for the 2nd time) on Monday. I hate Shawn T when I'm doing the videos, but I love him when I can start to really see a difference in my body. Hopefully he will whip me into shape before my Feb cruise!

I'll be more than happy to do what I can to encourge you, however I believe I'll stick with my body boot camp work outs in the gym.

Best of luck to you. You can do anything you set your mind to doing. Never say "I Can't" I remember my mother used to always say "I can't never could do anything".

Aww thanks that's nice of you. Hope you stick to your routine and don't give up as well.

Ene oh wow cool this is the second time I do Insanity and I started Monday as well. I didn't work out yesterday but I am going to workout today. I have a question do you have some sort of eating diet that you follow?

Shellboat 7, I definitely understand you and Ene's frustration lol. When I am doing the videos I say Shaun T are you crazy this is too much while I am still doing the workout lol.

Insanity is what it says..INSANITY literally. I do feel a change in my body, I will be taking pictures too.

I'm not on any special eating plan but just try to watch my calories. I've been working out for almost 2 weeks and I'm not seeing much weight loss. I keep wondering if I could be doing more or eating differently. I'm getting pretty discouraged.

How's it going for everyone else?

I haven't done Insanity in a few days but I am getting back on track today. Perhaps you are not losing weight but maybe you are losing inches and you are toning up?

I went from 197 to 194.8 pounds but I started to lower down my carb intake as well...eating a lot of greens, drinking a lot of water, not eating pass a certain time.

I watch Insanity online and OH MY Goodness!!! I just about died watching it, lol!!! Right now I'm working on 30 day shred of Jillian Michaels. I have seen results, just need to get back on the wagon in doing it. Tomorrow I'll start up again. Once I get done with Jillian, I'll see about doing Insanity.

Archived