Early Saver Rate disappeared!

DTC

Trying to watch my October 23rd cruise on the Legend to see if I can take advantage of any price drops. For the last week, the Early Saver rate is gone!! Anyone else notice this?? It's still 5 months away.

Trying to watch my October 23rd cruise on the Legend to see if I can take advantage of any price drops. For the last week, the Early Saver rate is gone!! Anyone else notice this?? It's still 5 months away.

Your countdown clock says 141 which I believe is correct and is under 5 months. My ES rate disappeared this AM for my cruise on 10/30...

:)

yes it's gone now but you can still get more reduction. You just compare your rate to any rate you qualify for except for pack and go.

Bill

yes it's gone now but you can still get more reduction. You just compare your rate to any rate you qualify for except for pack and go.

Bill

And Fun Saver which is also a guarantee rate...

And Fun Saver which is also a guarantee rate...

oh yeah!:o

OK so check fun select, past guest, senior, resident rates and if they have any sales from now until 2 business days before you cruise.

of course one person on the booking would have to be a past guest, senior, live in the state where the resident rates applies, etc

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

What about if you've booked ES and the ES rate is gone, but it shows a Resident Rate, Fun Saver, and Fun Select, but when you "book" the Resident Rate, its a guarantee room? Its still $10 above what I paid, but I'm watching it to see if it drops.

What about if you've booked ES and the ES rate is gone, but it shows a Resident Rate, Fun Saver, and Fun Select, but when you "book" the Resident Rate, its a guarantee room? Its still $10 above what I paid, but I'm watching it to see if it drops.

As host mach mentioned above .. fun saver is a gty ..you picked a cabin, you cant price match downward to some rate just because you like it better. It has to be YOUR category (per the ES rules)

You cannot price match to a gty, unless you get someone in that dept who says .. ok, well if you give up your cabin, Ill put it thru (supposed to be against the rules for ES to downgrade .. but some reps have done it).

As above, fun select, past guest .. any rate that has YOUR category.

All gtys are lower categorys than picking your cabin in the same type of cabin, i.e inside etc.

Ken has posted that he believes that if you find a gty in the type ABOVE yours they should always allow the change to the gty. for instance you booked inside 4A, and OV gty is now the same price .. you should be allowed to change to the OV gty.

Hi, this is my first cruise on Carnival so I don't know the terminology, I booked an early saver for December, but how can I check the other rates you mention above? Thanks

There is a link to fareviewer, I dont have to see the real prices.

I use a handy online TA .. prices are all the same, so it doesnt matter where you check.

Just pretend to book the same exact category that you have now booked and compare the cruisefare without taxes and fees. Just tracking the cruisefare.

Archived