RCL Stockholders

1) Does anyone know if a benefit of owning RCL stock the shareholder receives Onboard Credits?

2) If my TA is giving me some Onboard Credits am I still eligible for the RCL shareholder benefit?

THANKS

1) Does anyone know if abenefit of owning RCL stock still provides On Board Credits?

2) If my TA is giving me some On Board Credits am I still eligible for the RCL shareholder benefit?

THANKS

As long as you own 100 shares of RCI stock, you are eligible to apply for OBC. It can not be combined with any other C&A benefit..........but it can be combined with any benefit your TA might offer.

We were able to get the shareholder credit applied to our upcoming cruise. Applied for it on Thursday 2nd June and was notified today (3rd June) that it was applied. Thats fast! Happy cruising! :D

You can always email your info and they add it pretty fast. Works for Celebrity too. As mentioned, though, it combines with nothing offered by the cruiseline ... balcony discount, booking onboard, coupons, ... nothing combines. Things offered from someone else, however, such as BOA certificates and travel agent OBC will work with shareholder credit.

You can always email your info and they add it pretty fast. Works for Celebrity too. As mentioned, though, it combines with nothing offered by the cruiseline ... balcony discount, booking onboard, coupons, ... nothing combines. Things offered from someone else, however, such as BOA certificates and travel agent OBC will work with shareholder credit.

And since Celebrity doesn't offer coupons or balcony discounts, it seems a bit more helpful for =X= cruises. :)

And since Celebrity doesn't offer coupons or balcony discounts, it seems a bit more helpful for =X= cruises. :)

Very true. :)

Also ... I've run into a situation where a TA has offered me prepaid gratuities instead of OBC and this was evidently a TA promotion with RCI as I was unable to combine that with stockholder OBC (as I was informed when I tried by shareholder services).

Archived