Beach for one teen???

goLC

My husband and I are taking our 18 year old son on his first cruise in July. I've been to Sanchos and loved it - but I don't remember seeing many teens there at all. Paradise looks like it caters to younger kids. What would be the best beach option - preferably with snorkeling - for one teenager where he won't feel like he's in an old folks area (you know how 18 year olds are...he doesn't want to hang with the parents) but not just a bunch of young children? I've searched and searched and can't figure this one out!

PB would work fine. He might meet some other teens on the ship and want to hang with them. But snorkeling isn't very good if at all at either PB or MS. Head for the Money Bar. Best shore snorkeling and plenty of things to do for the old folks as well.

Thanks for the info! I've checked out the Money Bar and that sounds pretty good, too! I think I will just keep both in mind and let him decide once we get to Cozumel. Either way, I can't wait!

Archived