slightly disabled-any ideas

ehrlichpuppy

I hope someone has some suggestions for me

DH has asthma & gets short of breath with any exertion . I have a bad back & arthritic hip & walk with a cane. DH isn't much for beaches- Does anyone have some suggestions for a tour operator. Or would it be best to stay on the ship & take advatage of the "port day" discounts in the spa

You might want to try the 360 Island tour with Coconut Tours. It's an all-day tour, no beach time (other than to take pictures), and a full lunch. I went a couple of weeks ago, and it was a good tour. The price was $70.

We went all around the island, and stopped at several locations include the blow holes, Bathsheba, Speightstown, St. James church, and a buffet lunch and tour at the Sunbury plantation house.

The web site is coconuttoursbarbados dot com.

I contacted Coconut tours (also another company I had heard about, but I was really underwelmed, I think we will probaly go with our 1st thought- if the shopping is near where the ship docks & it isn't too far a walk, we might go into town & look around. Other than that, it sounds like a good day for the spa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived