Jacksonvill to port canaveral

kenholt

Me and my family are driving from Jax Fl to Port canaveral for a 7 day cruise.I dont want to drive my SUV and pay for parking, so can you guys help me out with a rcar rental service that is close to port and have service to drop off and pick up at the port. Thanks for your help.

Me and my family are driving from Jax Fl to Port canaveral for a 7 day cruise.I dont want to drive my SUV and pay for parking, so can you guys help me out with a rcar rental service that is close to port and have service to drop off and pick up at the port. Thanks for your help.

try budget. they have a location right near the port and they have free shuttles to and from the port to their location.

Hertz, Budget, Avis, Dollar, Thrify and Enterprise are your choices. All have Cape Canaveral locations and will shuttle to the ships.

There is also off site parking - closer that the rental agencies for $6.99 a day.

http://parkcruise.com/ ... the radisson is offering the same daily parking rate, no stay required .... or so their sign said the last time I drove by.

kenholt. we're doing this option this time around come Saturday. If you book on line to parkncruise dot com, you'll get a 10% discount coupon to boot. Exit 205 off I-95 to Beachline Causeway. and the place is just before the last bridge from Merrit to Port Cananveral. Shuttle from there ot the port.

crew

kenholt. we're doing this option this time around come Saturday. If you book on line to parkncruise dot com, you'll get a 10% discount coupon to boot. Exit 205 off I-95 to Beachline Causeway. and the place is just before the last bridge from Merrit to Port Cananveral. Shuttle from there ot the port.

crew

Please let me know what you think of the place when you return, happy sailing!!!!!!!

Archived