Anyone tour with Kultours in Villefranche, France?

cruisecouple88

DH and I will be cruising to Villefranche (Nice), France at the end of July. We have booked a tour with Ingrid from Kultours. Has anyone booked a tour with her in the past?

We were planning on doing the Highlights of the French Riviera which is a 9 hour tour visiting Nice, Eze, Cannes, Monaco, and St. Paul. Has anyone done this tour and were you able to spend enough time at each place? How was your experience?

Thanks, Francie

• 1 month later...
DH and I will be cruising to Villefranche (Nice), France at the end of July. We have booked a tour with Ingrid from Kultours. Has anyone booked a tour with her in the past?

We were planning on doing the Highlights of the French Riviera which is a 9 hour tour visiting Nice, Eze, Cannes, Monaco, and St. Paul. Has anyone done this tour and were you able to spend enough time at each place? How was your experience?

Thanks, Francie

Kultours has been recommended to me as well, but I haven't heard about them. Looks like no one has posted here, but did you get any information on them from other source? Did you go ahead and book with them?

thanks, Andrea

• 2 weeks later...
Kultours has been recommended to me as well, but I haven't heard about them. Looks like no one has posted here, but did you get any information on them from other source? Did you go ahead and book with them?

thanks, Andrea

We just returned from our Med/Vencie Cruise. We did use Ingrid with Kultours. She was excellent. We would not hestitate to book with her again if we return to Villefranche or the French Riviera.

We had planned to go to Nice, Antibes, Eze, St. Paul, and Monaco/Monte Carlo. We ended up changing our plans in the middle of the day. We skipped Eze and spent more time in Monaco/Monte Carlo. She was very accommadating and will custoize the tour however you want.

You will not be disappointed if you book with her!

We just returned from our Med/Vencie Cruise. We did use Ingrid with Kultours. She was excellent. We would not hestitate to book with her again if we return to Villefranche or the French Riviera.

We had planned to go to Nice, Antibes, Eze, St. Paul, and Monaco/Monte Carlo. We ended up changing our plans in the middle of the day. We skipped Eze and spent more time in Monaco/Monte Carlo. She was very accommadating and will custoize the tour however you want.

You will not be disappointed if you book with her!

Thanks so much for the response. It nice to hear from someone who has actually toured with a tour company.

• 11 months later...

Six of us toured with Ingrid from Kultours this past May and had a very memorable experience. We left from the port of Cannes and headed for Nice. We wandered through the old town and the flower market. We ate a delicious lunch in a small cafe that served us Rose wine and a sampling of local foods such as the onion tart and socca (a flat pizza-like bread of ground chick pea flour, salt & olive oil). So tasty! We continued on to the hill village of Eze, stopped in Monaco, where we visited the cathedral where princess Grace married Prince Ranier and where they are both buried, and drove through Monte Carlo.

Ingrid stopped along the way for some breathtaking photo ops. She was friendly, knowledgeable and flexible, always keeping track of the time and traffic so as not to miss our tender. The film festival was going on during our visit and traffic heavy at times, but she knew the back roads to avoid it.

We are returning to France (port of Villefrance) next May on the Equinox and we've aleady booked with Ingrid!

Thanks, Francie

We are doing this tour next month with two other couples from our roll call and can report about our experience upon our return.

We used Ingrid from Kultours for a private tour out of Villefrance. She was great! She was very prompt, was very informative and packed a lot into our day. We went to Nice (great outdoor market), Eze, St. Paul de Vence (sp?) and drove through Monaco. There were 6 of us and we all had a great day.

Have E-Mail her twice and no response. Does anyone have the proper address. I E-Mailed her from her website.

Thanks!

Barb

Here is a link to an old post I had that includes an email address. Not sure if it is still current, but good luck!

Andrea

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30199784&postcount=17

• 2 weeks later...

We also used Ingrid from Kultours on May 30, 2012 for a tour of the French Rivera from Cannes. She was wonderful and stayed with us throughout the day. We went to Nice, Eze, and Monaco. We spent more time in Nice so we did not go to St. Paul de Vence. We had a wonderful lunch at an outdoor cafe she found in Nice with many local specialties. She was the best tour guide we had on our entire cruise. (We only used private companies for this cruise.)

Mary Anne

Archived