Pre dry dock cruise

billjakegolf

Thinking about taking the Caribbean Princess cruise fron NYC to Fort Lauderdale at the end of Oct right before she goes to dry dock, has any done a cruise right before dry dock, and if so would you recommend or not recommend doing so?

Thinking about taking the Caribbean Princess cruise fron NYC to Fort Lauderdale at the end of Oct right before she goes to dry dock, has any done a cruise right before dry dock, and if so would you recommend or not recommend doing so?

I have been on one once before and had no problems. DH and I are actually booked on the same sailing you are considering and I am really looking forward to it, especially Aruba and it will be nice going into FLL instead of San Juan. Air on Jetblue back into EWR was $114 each nonstop :D

We're booked on the same cruise. Truthfully, I would love to know what they are going to do to the CB. Rumors are a flying that Skywalkers will be removed, however, don't think that is the case, seeing that the drydock is only 10-11 days. We're taking a chance, this is our 3rd CB repo. :D

We're booked on the same cruise. Truthfully, I would love to know what they are going to do to the CB. Rumors are a flying that Skywalkers will be removed, however, don't think that is the case, seeing that the drydock is only 10-11 days. We're taking a chance, this is our 3rd CB repo. :D

I was on Oosterdam the TA nprior to drydock in Sicily, where they altered her aft. the last day they started taking apart things on the Lido aft...But since CB is only having a regular drydock, not any structural changes (regardless of what has been stated on our roll call) it should not affect the cruise. EM

Archived