P&O - Transfers Heathrow-Port ?

Camelfred

Hello,

i tried to contact a travel-agency and also used the board-search, but didn't find exact informations .

Is it true that P&O don't offer a transfer from Heathrow-airport to Southampton-port (and back after the cruise) ?

If i have to check a transfer with train or bus by myself, when is the latest arrival to reach the port for embarkation in time ( 27.august on Oceana ) ? And what's the earliest possible time for the return-flight ?

Another option would be to fly one day earlier and stay in a hotel, but this is my last choice . :-(

Best regards

Fredi

PS: Sorry for my bad english...

Hi,

There is a coach transfer from Heathrow run by Eavesway that leaves at 1300 and costs £59 return for all P&O and Princess cruises

Brian

Here is the link

http://www.eaveswaytravel.com/

Enter Cruise Date, then Route Norfolk, Cambridge and North London, then Leaving from Heathrow.

thanks a lot, this seems to be a good option .

I just didn't find a schedule for the return-journey, do you know when the bus arrives at Heathrow after the cruise ( i wrote an e-mail to Eavesway but didn't receive an answer yet) ?

I need to know which flight i can book...

Scroll down to Ports of Call click on Britain you can post here plus a lot of infomation re transfers the national bus is the best and a cheap option

Also thanks for this information, i will read these many infos later . :-)

Fredi

Hello,

Is it true that P&O don't offer a transfer from Heathrow-airport to Southampton-port (and back after the cruise) ?

If i have to check a transfer with train or bus by myself, when is the latest arrival to reach the port for embarkation in time ( 27.august on Oceana ) ? And what's the earliest possible time for the return-flight ?

Try www.smithsforairports.co.uk used them last year Southampton/Heathrow GBP 65 it was a great service. Brian

Archived