Any news on the Atlantis/RSVP summer cruises in 2012?

mattnjim

Just curious if anyone knows what the cruises will be for the summer 2012 with Atlantis and RSVP. I know you wouldn't be able to book, but it would be nice to think about plans for next year.

Just curious if anyone knows what the cruises will be for the summer 2012 with Atlantis and RSVP. I know you wouldn't be able to book, but it would be nice to think about plans for next year.

Yes, I was a LA pride yesterday and Atlantis had a booth. I saw a 2012 Baltic cruise I think from July 24th to 31st on HAL Eurodam out of Copenhagen. Even if Atlantis doesn't official post their cruise on their website you still can in most cases book it. But, I think Atlantis tries to give those passengers on European cruises first chance to book cabins for the following year and then open up to alumni and general booking after that. I'd just call them directly for booking details. Not sure about RSVP.

RSVP will offer a European River Cruise(s) next summer. A couple of years ago they offered back-to-back river cruises and I think they were well received.

I'll be on the RSVP Med cruise next month and I'm sure their Summer '12 itineraries will be announced there.

That cruise is over July 16th and I bet RSVP will post the 2012 itineraries on their website within a week or so thereafter. (Give them time to get back to Minneapolis and recuperate!) :p

Happy cruising.

That's the only thing that has held be back from officially booking the February 2012 Eastern Caribbean itinerary, even though I've talked all my friends into it. I'm just afraid they'll offer something awesome that I'll miss and then they won't offer it again for a couple years. Hurry up, you guys at Atlantis corporate and let us know what RSVP is doing. I already know what NCL is doing until late 2013!:mad:

Hi guys,

We were booked on the RSVP February 2012 Caribbean cruise, but subsequently changed to the Atlantis Summit March cruise as it has great destinations. You can call Atlantis and they will email you the program. Bonus...it is pretty affordable as well.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the flyer passed out recently at SF Pride booth, these are the cruises in the works for 2012 summer:

1. Baltic 2012 cruise, Copenhagen to Amsterdam, July 29th to August 5, Eurodam.

2. Med 2012 cruise, only says August 2012, no other information on the flyer.

Alan

• 1 month later...

Hey all. We were on the on the Med Cruise 2011 and the schedule for Med to Morocco cruise 2012 was shared. Here are the details:

June 29 - Barcelona, Spain

June 30 - At sea

July 1 - Casablanca, Morocco

July 2- Cadiz (Seville) Spain

July 3 - Ibiza, Spain

July 4 - Ibiza, Spain

July 5 - Valencia, Spain

July 6 - Barcelona, Spain

Keep note that the brochure states that this itinerary is tentative and subject to change. It's going to be on the HAL Nieuw Amsterdam. We had a great time on the Med Cruise in 2011 and hope to be going on this one as well. :) Hope you find this helpful!

I do remember the Dea Spirit me and my ex were on the ship the first year it sailed. It was small and a lot of fun sailing around Virgin Islands. Felt like a nice small but not too small of ship. Lots of good memories and kept in touch with many from the cruise for years.

Happy Sailing

RS:DVP will offer a European River Cruise(s) next summer. A couple of years ago they offered back-to-back river cruises and I think they were well received.

I'll be on the RSVP Med cruise next month and I'm sure their Summer '12 itineraries will be announced there.

That cruise is over July 16th and I bet RSVP will post the 2012 itineraries on their website within a week or so thereafter. (Give them time to get back to Minneapolis and recuperate!) :p

Happy cruising.

Hey all. We were on the on the Med Cruise 2011 and the schedule for Med to Morocco cruise 2012 was shared. Here are the details:

June 29 - Barcelona, Spain

June 30 - At sea

July 1 - Casablanca, Morocco

July 2- Cadiz (Seville) Spain

July 3 - Ibiza, Spain

July 4 - Ibiza, Spain

July 5 - Valencia, Spain

July 6 - Barcelona, Spain

Keep note that the brochure states that this itinerary is tentative and subject to change. It's going to be on the HAL Nieuw Amsterdam. We had a great time on the Med Cruise in 2011 and hope to be going on this one as well. :) Hope you find this helpful!

I have also heard about this via another thread, but if you go to HAL's website, they have a regular cruise which departs on June 29th so I found that to be weird.

I have also heard about this via another thread, but if you go to HAL's website, they have a regular cruise which departs on June 29th so I found that to be weird.

It is not unusual for the cruise to still be on the cruise line's calendar since they may not have completely signed off on the contract yet. As soon as that happens, HAL will cancel that cruise and move those that have booked to other cruises or issue refunds.

RSVP also has a Blue Danube River Cruise on the Avalon Vista, July 8-15, 2012.

It is not unusual for the cruise to still be on the cruise line's calendar since they may not have completely signed off on the contract yet. As soon as that happens, HAL will cancel that cruise and move those that have booked to other cruises or issue refunds.

RSVP also has a Blue Danube River Cruise on the Avalon Vista, July 8-15, 2012.

I just talked to the TA; it is confirmed. He also thought it was weird that it was still on HAL's website. If I were booked on that cruise, I would be maaaaaad! It's supposedly a 19 day voyage all over the Med.

I just talked to the TA; it is confirmed. He also thought it was weird that it was still on HAL's website. If I were booked on that cruise, I would be maaaaaad! It's supposedly a 19 day voyage all over the Med.

It's a 19 or 12 or 7 day cruise. :)

They will offer nice incentives to those already booked on it. As they do when a ship is over booked (yes, that happens) and it is almost a year away.

This seems to happen quite alot. I know I've come back from an Atlantis cruise when they've announced the schedule for the following year and there are people on CC who have no clue that their ship has been chartered.

I know I wouldn't be too pleased to find out that I've been booted, however, a year away is a long time and typically airlines don't book that far in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

The long stretch at sea from Barcelona to Morocco baffles me:confused:, as the ship only makes one-day stop in Casablanca, enough to see the highlights of this big commerce hub but not enough to make it inland to the more intriguing Marrakesh.

However, given the recent terrorist bombing in Marrakesh, tourists may want to be cautious... :(

Archived