Does Sensationn have a Sanctuary?

cajunpeach

Are you asking about a serenity area?? Not sure what santuary is. There is no chairs to rent anywhere on the ship.

Maybe you were reading about HMC which is a private beach and some ships stop there and there are rentals there.

I've seen a few posts about chair rental on Carnival but maybe it's a different class of ship. Oh well. Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking that would be a great money maker for cruise lines since I'm sure there are many like me that would rather pay $10-$15 day for a chair I know I'm going to have since there are so many chair hogs ;)

we were on the Sensation in January and had no problem getting a chair on the Serenity area. It is one deck below the Lido in the aft or the ship and you have to go down stairs from Lido or through the aft lounge to get to it. I think that is why it is not hard to get chairs. But once their you can order drinks from waiters etc. and it is a nice serene area

Paying a fee for premium chairs in common at some of the better pools in Vegas. I would pay $15 for a padded lounger in an area like Serenity, it would alleviate some of the hassle of dealing with chair hogs or vultures circling.

Can chairs be rented there? if so, how do you go about renting them? And, how much are they?

TIA!!!!

(Yes, I've searched and can't find anything about the Sensation so please don't get mad at me!!! :o)

I believe your're referring to the Sanctuary area that some Princess ships have. Yes there is a charge for renting the loungers, but you'll have to sail on Princess to experience it.:)

Archived