Review** Carnival Inspiration June 4-9 Grand Cayman and Cozumel

cespo

Were thinking of a quick cruise at the end of Aug. Which cruise ship did you like better, Destiny or Inspiration? Destiny goes to Grand turk(which I've been wanting to go to) but cost way more. I have 3 kids so I want to pick something they will like. We went on Fantasy before, are they the same? Thanks for the help!

The Inspiration is in the same class/style as the Fantasy.

If I had to choose a ship at the end of august I probably would go with the destiny. On the Inspiration remember grand cayman is a tender port and there is always the chance of not making it there.

We love grand turk, and there is a free beach right nect to port so even though the cruise might cost a little more, there is really not much cost involved for excursion that day.

My kids have been on both cruises and liked both of them, but if the destiny is doing grand turk and half moon cay that would be my first choice...

Hope this helps

Great review with photos..thank you!...Sarah

glad that you liked the review...I try to give back to my fellow cruisers from what I have learned being on cruise critic.

Thanks for the great review. We were on this sailing back in February and it was fabulous.

I am glad that you also had a wonderful time...I remember reading your review and thanks for that also.

Thinking about the dream...what is your general opinion.

Thanks!! For all the info!! Their are too many cruises to choose from :)

Glad you enjoyed it...yes there are so many choices. It all depends what you want to do and then from there find the best tour guide...

Thanks for the great review & pictures.

What time did the ship pass under the bridge?

We'll be sailing the Inspiration in July and are scheduled for early dining. I'm wondering if we should change to My Time dining so that we can see it narrowly clear the bridge. It looks like an awesome sight.

Thanks for the great review & pictures.

What time did the ship pass under the bridge?

We'll be sailing the Inspiration in July and are scheduled for early dining. I'm wondering if we should change to My Time dining so that we can see it narrowly clear the bridge. It looks like an awesome sight.

It passed under the bridge at 6:30 (usually sometime between 6:15 - 6:30).

I would switch to anytime so you do not miss it or just dont go to the MDR that night...

Enjoy your trip!!!

Awesome review...even though I have been on that ship a few years ago, my children haven't been so, this was a great way to get my kids excited...my 2 boys just lived vicariously thru you photos!!! We can't wait to go...June 27 th can't get here soon enough!!! Thank you again!!!!:D

Awesome review...even though I have been on that ship a few years ago, my children haven't been so, this was a great way to get my kids excited...my 2 boys just lived vicariously thru you photos!!! We can't wait to go...June 27 th can't get here soon enough!!! Thank you again!!!!:D

Hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy the islands!!!!

Great review! I think we saw yall during the digital scavenger hunt, me and my wife was at the bar when it started and watched evryone as they finished. We had a great time to, almost didnt make it on we left one of our birth certificates at home in GA, luckely they allowed us to have some one fax it to the port. Next time we go to Caymens we are deffinently going to look up your tour guides that looked awsome! We just booked our fifth Carnival cruise this time we are going to Half Moon Cay and Nassau in October and we cant wait!

We then met our Captain for the day. His name is Chris and he was awesome. Once we got settled he took us directly to see the rays. Chris got us there in record time and we were the first boat there. We were able to interact with the rays all by ourselves for a good half an hour. At times we had close to 25-30 rays swarming around us. It was an unbelievable experience.

Sites from the boat..

2633236180102143995S500x500Q85.jpg

2367835370102143995S500x500Q85.jpg

2735124030102143995S500x500Q85.jpg

Our captian for the day.

2394169240102143995S500x500Q85.jpg

Making our way to the rays.

2195648510102143995S500x500Q85.jpg

2749893120102143995S500x500Q85.jpg

great review, just did this with my daughter, we were also in Inspiration, and went with Chris with Nativeway.... they are great!

Great review! I think we saw yall during the digital scavenger hunt, me and my wife was at the bar when it started and watched evryone as they finished. We had a great time to, almost didnt make it on we left one of our birth certificates at home in GA, luckely they allowed us to have some one fax it to the port. Next time we go to Caymens we are deffinently going to look up your tour guides that looked awsome! We just booked our fifth Carnival cruise this time we are going to Half Moon Cay and Nassau in October and we cant wait!

Yes my daughter forced me to do it...to bad she did not read the clues right. But it was fun.

Glad they allowed a faxed copy, that would have really stunk if you could not board.

I love half moon cay!!! One of my favorite ports. Have a great time!!

great review, just did this with my daughter, we were also in Inspiration, and went with Chris with Nativeway.... they are great!

Thank you and glad that you enjoyed it. Chris is one of the best!!

Archived