Explorer Bermuda June 4-9 w/ Cruise Compass

How was the calypso band and live music?

The band was called "Riddim Wave", and personally, I thought they were one of the very best I've seen/heard on an RCI ship. The singer had a great voice and they did more then the typical reggae style music I'm use to hearing.

The salsa band, Tropical Jam, was also quite good. They played in Aquarium Bar every night.

I did not care much for the pianist they had in the Schooner Bar, and personally, I thought the guitarist that played in one of the Promenade bars was awful.

The band was called "Riddim Wave", and personally, I thought they were one of the very best I've seen/heard on an RCI ship. The singer had a great voice and they did more then the typical reggae style music I'm use to hearing.

The salsa band, Tropical Jam, was also quite good. They played in Aquarium Bar every night.

I did not care much for the pianist they had in the Schooner Bar, and personally, I thought the guitarist that played in one of the Promenade bars was awful.

I can't comment on the pianist in the Schooner because we didn't hang out there. We did spend quite a bit of time in the Aquarium Bar (Boleros) and enjoyed that band. We really enjoyed the reggae band although they did play some different generes of music.

Did they have any of the parades in the Promenade?

Yes, they had the typical parades in the Promenade. It seems like every RCI ship with a promenade has these parades.

• 2 weeks later...

OP, thanks for your review and for scanning in the compasses. We leave for this cruise on Saturday and your compasses have helped us do much of our planning. Glad you enjoyed!

Archived