MUTS on Caribbean Princess

bail8297

I am booked on the June 22 sailing and recently received an email from Princess with an introduction to the Cruise Director and other information. It did include the following which I copied for you...

"Your cruise features a selection of TV programs, special satellite events and recent Hollywood hits – including special selections by movie critic, Leonard Maltin. Here’s a preview of what you’ll see on your upcoming voyage:

Just Go with It: Starring Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston. Directed by Dennis Dugan. Rated PG-13, 117 Minutes.

The Adjustment Bureau: Starring Matt Damon, Emily Blunt. Directed by George Nolfi. Rated PG-13, 106 Minutes.

I am booked on the June 22 sailing and recently received an email from Princess with an introduction to the Cruise Director and other information. It did include the following which I copied for you...

"Your cruise features a selection of TV programs, special satellite events and recent Hollywood hits – including special selections by movie critic, Leonard Maltin. Here’s a preview of what you’ll see on your upcoming voyage:

Just Go with It: Starring Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston. Directed by Dennis Dugan. Rated PG-13, 117 Minutes.

The Adjustment Bureau: Starring Matt Damon, Emily Blunt. Directed by George Nolfi. Rated PG-13, 106 Minutes.

Hi, I am on the June 22nd sailing as well. We have a very active roll call. Have you checked it out? Here is the link if you want to pop in and introduce yourself: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1262927

We're on the sailing right after you, July 19th....I would love to see the same info.

Anne

We will be sailing on the CP July 10, does anyone know what movies or concerts they are showing on MUTS? It would be great if someone had patters from recent sailings also.

Archived