We Got An Upgrade!

We are going to the Baltic on the Jewel of the Seas on May 27th. Final payment was due today. My TA just called to let us know we were given and upgrade! Our party of 5 had 2 large ocean view rooms, they moved us (just one stateroom over) to 2 FAMILY ocean view rooms. So we go from 170 sq ft per room to 319 sq ft per room and I don't have to sleep on a sofa bed!

Lori

Congratulations !!!

BTW we are on the same sailing I think :) .

Have you checked out the Roll call already and signed up for the M&M?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=118491&highlight=Jewel

Unfortunately the Roll call is not very lively. However maybe you loke to check it out.

I´m so looking forward to this cruise as it´s such a great ship and itinerary.

Thanks everyone! It sure did make my day today!

Mad...I signed up for the M&M a LONG time ago.

I see you did this same trip last year so you must have really enjoyed it. We've traveled rather extensively, but other then England we haven't been to any of our ports. I've been busy researching all the things to do and see.

Lori

Thanks everyone! It sure did make my day today!

Mad...I signed up for the M&M a LONG time ago.

I see you did this same trip last year so you must have really enjoyed it. We've traveled rather extensively, but other then England we haven't been to any of our ports. I've been busy researching all the things to do and see.

Lori

You are right, I really really enjoyed it last year and there is still so much to do and see in the various ports.

Last year I booked ship excursions everywhere but I dnot plan to do this his year. It´s so easy to get around in most of the places. For St. Petersburg I´ve booked tours with Red October.

Looking forward to meet you onboard.

I could go tomorow, but I think we have to be patient for the next 69 days:)

We've booked with Denrus for St Petersburg with just the 5 of us. We are doing a private tour in Estonia too. I know it's not necessary but the guide comes highly recommended. A friend will meet us in Helsinki and give us a personal tour and we plan to do the rest of the cities on our own too. We did that on our cruise to New Zealand and Austrailia and not only did we save money, after comparing "notes" with others it seems like we saw more without the long shopping stops that the tours make.

I'll look forward to meet you too.

Lori

We didn't book a guarantee, we (3 of the 5) will be platinum C&A after this cruise. It probably didn't hurt that this will be my 3rd Royal Caribbean cruise in 13 months. I'm not normally a 3 cruise per year girl, but we found some really good deals and couldn't do a land trip any cheaper.

Archived