need help like everyone else lol

ozzy77

ok so I have plenty of time to figure this out but I am trying to get a plan for what to do in the small amount of time in Bermuda in Oct

We arrive at the dockyard at 10AM on wed and have to be back on the ship thursday at 1:30

The only thing we have planned as of now is at 10Pm Wed we are doing the bermuda triangle glassbottom boat tour

I would like to go to horseshoe bay and maybe do lunch in bermuda and maybe some shopping and siteseeing but I would like to eat dinner on the ship wed night(6:00) seating. So I dont know if i would be best off going to horseshoe bay when we get off the ship then find some lunch and head back to the dockyard and then maybe st.george or hammilton on Thursday but I know either way we will probably be pressed for time

How long does it take to get from place to place by ferry or bus from the dockyard.

Thanks in advance.

approximate travel times from the Dockyard to:

• Horseshoe Bay - 30-35 minute by bus, less by taxi
  • Hamilton - 20-25 minutes by ferry; over an hour by bus
  • St Georges - 40-45 minutes by hi-speed ferry, longer by slower ferry; forget the bus

all excluding waiting times.

SBtS

approximate travel times from the Dockyard to:

• Horseshoe Bay - 30-35 minute by bus, less by taxi
  • Hamilton - 20-25 minutes by ferry; over an hour by bus
  • St Georges - 40-45 minutes by hi-speed ferry, longer by slower ferry; forget the bus

all excluding waiting times.

SBtS

thank you very much so how long would it be if i went to horseshoe bay for a few hours then to hamilton from there??? can you do that??

The approximate travel time (excluding waiting time) from Horseshoe Bay to Hamilton is about 25 minutes by bus, less by taxi. I recently posted a map of Bermuda in this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1198339 which will provide you with a better understanding of the location of major attractions.

SBtS

Archived