Query about keeping suite booked

skydancing

Hi everyone. Our first cruise is upcoming and I have noticed people talking about upgrades and to put online when registering with HAL about not wanting upgrades.

We had a cabin number assigned and realised it wasnt what we wanted and when we checked with our TA we were upgraded free to a better cabin and given the cabin number.

When I registered all our details with HAL it has my new cabin number already on it plus on the luggage tags. I have gone back to see if I can put that we dont want another upgrade - really happy with the cabin we have.

Can you please tell me if I need to worry about it changing? And If I do need to how do I now put it on the online registration that I dont want an upgrade?

many thanks for any help/advice you can give me.

Hi everyone. Our first cruise is upcoming and I have noticed people talking about upgrades and to put online when registering with HAL about not wanting upgrades.

We had a cabin number assigned and realised it wasnt what we wanted and when we checked with our TA we were upgraded free to a better cabin and given the cabin number.

When I registered all our details with HAL it has my new cabin number already on it plus on the luggage tags. I have gone back to see if I can put that we dont want another upgrade - really happy with the cabin we have.

Can you please tell me if I need to worry about it changing? And If I do need to how do I now put it on the online registration that I dont want an upgrade?

many thanks for any help/advice you can give me.

Your TA will have to notify HAL that you do not wish to be upgraded further. There is no place on the online registration form to indicate that preference.

Archived