Tender question in Maui

Sunflower16

We are sailing Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas and will be tendered in Lahaina, Maui on Saturday, Sept. 17 until Sunday at 5:00 p.m. We want to attend the Old Lahaina Luau on Saturday evening, but it isn't over until 8:45 p.m. Will we have a problem getting a tender back to the ship that late?

If the ship is there, there should be a steady stream of tenders until the ship leaves. The ship may advise of a shut down of tenders at a late night hour- say midnight, and a resumption at first light, or 6 am, or something like that. But they won't shut down the tenders at 8pm.

We are thinking about renting a car both days we are in Maui. The first day we "might" take the Road to Hana (this is a minimum of 5 hrs), but if not we will go to Iao Valley State Park either that day or the next. Do you know how far the Old Lahaina Luau is from the pier? I thought I read somewhere that you could walk to it.

It is my sister and myself and we booked the table seating at the Luau. We didn't know if we could sit on mats that long.

We are thinking about renting a car both days we are in Maui. The first day we "might" take the Road to Hana (this is a minimum of 5 hrs), but if not we will go to Iao Valley State Park either that day or the next. Do you know how far the Old Lahaina Luau is from the pier? I thought I read somewhere that you could walk to it.

It is my sister and myself and we booked the table seating at the Luau. We didn't know if we could sit on mats that long.

You are aware it is almost an hour from the Lahaina side to the start of the Hana Road, each way?

Archived