Leaving on pride in 5 days any tips.

TRAVELDUS

Tips are 10.00pp per day - 70.00 for the week.

:)

see a sunset.

Dinners were amazing.

Comedians were good- even the family friendly one.

The cakes at the cafe were fabulous- and cost 2.50 each slab

choc strawberries are 3 for 5 .00

At sailaway time, get a DOD (or whatever you desire) and head for the area above the Bridge. It is a great spot from which to sightsee as you sail from Baltimore and into the Bay, under the Key Bridge.

Also, consider booking the Behind the Fun Tour at the Shore Excursion desk as soon as possible after boarding. It was a most interesting morning spent seeing the operation of the ship and getting to visit the Bridge and meet and talk with the Captain. Well worth the money!

Introduce yourself yto Rini & Glynda in the Atrium Bar and tell them Tony misses them!

Enjoy the first night's calm sailing down the Bay! Try and get reservations to the Steakhouse on the first night - free bottle of wine!

If you like to have a cocktail before dinner, definitely go to the bar on Level 2 where the line queues up for dinner. Edward was the bartender there last month when we went and he was the best bartender we have ever had on a cruise - drinks were delicious and he was so friendly and fun to talk to :)

When I was aboard Pride, it was the very first sailing for the Comedy Club. The G rated shows were really funny. There were two comedians aboard and both did an adult late night show. The male comedian was funny without being raunchy. The female comedian was raunchy without being funny. (I and many others left during her performance.)

yeah - leave it clean- lol - I am boarding when you get off. Leaving June 26th.

Just curious- do you come back that day? just wondering how they get it clean so quick:confused:

Did any do any shore excusions?

We did Sea World in Port Canveral.

Hilton in Nassau- 50.00 per person and you get a 30. food voucher.

Pool was fabulous. Walking distance from the ship.

Freeport- we stayed on a very quiet ship

Have you looked at any activities on the Port of calls board-- many ideas there

yeah - leave it clean- lol - I am boarding when you get off. Leaving June 26th.

Just curious- do you come back that day? just wondering how they get it clean so quick:confused:

That last call to get off is 10:30 on the 26th I believe and New passangers can board as early as 1:30 I hear. Dont worry I heard the maid service is top nouch!!!! :) Have an awsome time I know I will have you been on a cruise before?;)

That last call to get off is 10:30 on the 26th I believe and New passangers can board as early as 1:30 I hear. Dont worry I heard the maid service is top nouch!!!! :) Have an awsome time I know I will have you been on a cruise before?;)

When we disembarked they were still calling decks for self assist at 10:30.

We arrived at 1 and they were calling zone 7. We got through the line and dropped off our stuff to the room and was sitting at our table on the lido deck by 2:15. (I would not arrive too early to avoid that wait)

Do they offer lunch right when you get on?

The cabins will not be available until 1:30. WHen you board youhead directly to the aft elevators because the elevators at the atrium will be super crowded as this is where most people head as soon as they board.

Going tot he aft very few people will be with you.

You will have your carry ons so pack lightly.

Find a table and stash your stuff and then walk around and look at the various offerings. Not all the buffets are offering the same stuff but most people will get in the first line they see.

It is also not the last meal you wll eat this week but people watch and you would think there will be no more food available--:D

Take a larger insulated mug for your "free" beverages. The glasses they give you are rather small. (less then 12 oz) or you will be getting up to get refills all during your meals.

We are leaving on 7/3. Do you know which outside decks are designated for smokers? I would like to avoid them when I sit to read my book. I guess that would be somewhere on deck 3??

Thanks

I do not know much about the smoking issue I rather whould stop hearing people complain about it. I am the same with you I believe their only allowed on their balconies and the casoino if I remeber correctly Once I get back I will post a review with all that info!

The starboard side of the Lido deck allowed smoking so make sure you sit on the port side if you don't want to be subjected to it. This is the deck where the pools are located.

When we were on Pride last month, it was closer to 3:00 before our cabins were ready. Don't forget Pride doesn't get back to Baltimore until around 9:00 a.m. When we've boarded other ships, our cabin was normally ready at 1:30 but not on Pride.

Archived