I don't get it...

prattmom

It's a positive for me. Like the Piano Bar but rarely get to enjoy because of the lingering smoke.

Also, at least on the Paradise, the afternoon tea is in the Piano Bar and it smells nasty in there even though no one is smoking. Felt sorry for the wedding receptions set up in there.

People inherently hate change. Any changes are met with much gnashing of teeth and dozens of threads moaning that this will be the end of the world!

I think the changes are fair - what I don't like is how some people think the changes aren't enough.

It's called give and take - not take take take take. :rolleyes:

The big smoking change doesn't seem all that big. Why all the gnashing of teeth???

I am wondering the same thing.

We live in NH. Years ago, when the decision to make restaurants non-smoking was discussed then implemented, there was a big to-do about people boycotting and putting restaurants out of business. Fast forward to a couple of months after that and there was always a wait at most dining establishments. Fast forward more to today, and the restaurant business is alive and well and thriving. Plus, there are still long waits to be seated.

People are complaining for the sake of complaining. It will all die down in due time and all will be well on CC again. (Mostly, anyway.:D)

This move only hurts non-smoking, balcony lovers....

(more smokers, forced to balconies, less available to non-smokers, plus added smoke making it's way onto non-smokers balconies)

Great for everyone else.....

Bill

This move only hurts non-smoking, balcony lovers....

(more smokers, forced to balconies, less available to non-smokers, plus added smoke making it's way onto non-smokers balconies)

Great for everyone else.....

Bill

Why would there be less available balconies for non smokers......it's first come first serve........

I am wondering the same thing.

We live in NH. Years ago, when the decision to make restaurants non-smoking was discussed then implemented, there was a big to-do about people boycotting and putting restaurants out of business. Fast forward to a couple of months after that and there was always a wait at most dining establishments. Fast forward more to today, and the restaurant business is alive and well and thriving. Plus, there are still long waits to be seated.

People are complaining for the sake of complaining. It will all die down in due time and all will be well on CC again. (Mostly, anyway.:D)

I totally agree...I think they are making a mountain out of a mole-hill...I don't smoke but both my parents do and it does not bother me anymore...It will die down in a couple of days ....In Tennessee they still allow smoking in restaurants and I always ask for non-smoking..Dennis

What shocks me is that people are canceling their trips & selling their stock - or claiming too. If you have a habit, or do things that effect you & you alone, more power to you!! Enjoy yourself!! Smoking, however, is one of the few things that effects anyone near you or down wind of you. It is not a "you alone" kind of activity & with it being toxic to the body, that is even worse. Smoking in the cabins travels because of the air system & we even were on a cruise where a family of 4 in an interior smoked & left their door open so they could get "fresh air" in there room, but the entire hall would fill with smoke. That smoke gets into the carpet & paint & clothing... you get my point :D.

Archived