"Come to Alaska" - Alaska article...

Shippy Mark

Hello everyone!

I just thought I would go ahead and post a link to my newest article here. In it, you can read about Alaska and what the cruise industry offers in the state, with cruises, excursions, and cruise tours!

Let me know what you think!

http://shipgeek.blogspot.com/2011/06/come-to-alaska.html

Thank you!!

-Mark :)

Mark, love your cruise blog item, but there is one small correction to make. You mention it is always cool in Alaska -- NOT! There are many sunny and warm days, just as there are rainy and cool days. The last time I was in Skagway (have been there four times), it was 86 and sunny, a really fabulous day.

Thank you all for your kind words about my article! I am really glad that you all seem to like it!

hmstims - thank you for your corrections. I had looked at other weather data for Alaska (for other parts of the state) and was left with the impression that Alaska hardly ever gets that warm...then again, being from Los Angeles I probably have a different opinion on what constitutes as warm, from Alaskans.

shadowrider- I am glad to hear that my enthusiasm come out through this article! I was hoping for that! :D

I hope this article makes people think about cruising in Alaska. Royal Caribbean told me on facebook that they enjoyed it! :)

Archived