Spa on the Dawn

LizG12

I'm thinking of doing a massage when I go on the Dawn this summer. What's the spa like on the Dawn? Worth the cost or am I going to feel like I just wasted the money? Any daily specials I should keep an eye out for?

Thanks!

If I wanted to use the treadmill a couple of times during my cruise, is there a charge for this usage? Sorry for the simple question, but it seems that any opportunity the cruise line has to charge a couple dollars, it does.

Thanks

ddaz

GBY

If I wanted to use the treadmill a couple of times during my cruise, is there a charge for this usage? Sorry for the simple question, but it seems that any opportunity the cruise line has to charge a couple dollars, it does.

Thanks

ddaz

GBY

The gym is free to use for all guest; unlimited use, except when they are closed, of course :D. They have and assortment of treadmills, ellipticals, stationary/recumbent bikes, free weighs, etc.

Any classes taught in the gym has a fee.

What exactly is free to use in the gym/spa area? :) Showers, pool?

On the Dawn, the gym and the spa are two different area, with the gym right above the spa on decks 11 and 12 Aft.

Access to the gym is free for all, except use of certain items (i.e. spinning bike, some aerobics gear). As stated above,

they have and assortment of treadmills, ellipticals, stationary/recumbent bikes, free weighs, etc.
...all free use. There are no locker rooms or showers available to all gym users, only spa access guest.

The Thermal Spa area has a fee for its use. It has a small indoor lap pool, hydrolounger, hot tub and loungers facing large windows to the aft. With spa area entry, you also have access to the spa locker room, showers, sauna, dual plunge pools, and a relaxation room.

Look at me... I sound like a NCL PCC... LOL! :D

LizG12,

I apologize for hijacking your thread on a massage. As I read your post about the spa, it got me wondering about charges for the gym and my question spilled out into your post. Please forgive me, I really should have started a new thread.

Highmath,

Thanks for the reply! Exactly what is an NCL PCC? My guess is you are GREAT at it.

Thanks

ddaz

GBY

Archived