Excursion Duration Time?

sharonny

Booked an excursion throught NCL last night. Didn't give it much thought until today but the excursion start time stated is 11:45 am running for a duration of approx 5 hrs. We are in port only until 6 pm. Is this OK? If running late will they wait. :confused: NCL newbie! I have gathered a wealth of info here but still have lots of questions.

Booked an excursion throught NCL last night. Didn't give it much thought until today but the excursion start time stated is 11:45 am running for a duration of approx 5 hrs. We are in port only until 6 pm. Is this OK? If running late will they wait. :confused: NCL newbie! I have gathered a wealth of info here but still have lots of questions.

11:45 am lasting 5 hours means it's over about 5pm. Since the ship departs at 6pm, All Aboard time will be 5:30pm. You've got some leeway there since you should be back before that.

And as someone else said, if possible the ship will wait for the tour to get back. I was on an NCL ship that waited 30 minutes until one of the NCL tour buses returned. The only time the ship won't wait is if for some reason the port authorities won't let them. Then the ship will make some other kind of arrangements for the passengers on that NCL tour.

Archived